- By MyFM
- Olivier Edouard of 67 Degrees Brewing introduces us to some of his friends who
collaborated to raise money and bring awareness to StackStrong and MIRA (Massachusetts
Immigrants and Refugee Alliance.
- By 67 Degrees Brewing hosted by Laury Lucien
- For our first podcast ever we had the opportunity to chat with the Local Artist behind all the beautiful paintings hanging in our taproom, Amy Adams, Painting Venus. After a tasting of Inoculation American Pale Ale, we got her talking about her exceptional journey in becoming an Artist, the inspiration behind her paintings, and all the love she spreads throughout the community one seed at a time!
- By the The HOP Craft Beer Podcast
- To celebrate our 50th episode, we take a trip up to Franklin, MA for a visit to 67 Degrees Brewing! Originally from Haiti, owner Olivier Edouard opened the brewery this past January on a mission to “stretch the creativity of craft beer and rediscover classic beer styles.” Things are going well in spite of the pandemic, and today this family-run microbrewery boasts a surprisingly diverse lineup of impressive beer styles. In a new edition of our Taproom Special segment, Stephen & Gabe visit the 3,000-square-foot tasting room for an IPA-heavy flight of beers straight from the source. Featured beers: 67’s Saison, Strawberry Stroll IPA, Black IPA, Route 140 NEIPA and Forge Park West Coast IPA. Plus: UNICORN FARTS! They could be delicious…
- By Night Shift
- What’s it like opening into a pandemic? What sparked your interest in brewing? As a Black-owned brewery, what’s your perspective on race and diversity in craft beer? What’s the meaning behind the name 67 Degrees? These questions and more with Edouard!
It Happens Here: Franklin Cousins Changing Beer Industry With 67 Degrees Microbrewery, February 3, 2022
- By Plainridge Casino
- A great place to enjoy great food, great beers (from 67 Degrees Brewing – https://67degreesbrewing.com/), great music and play over 1200 of your favorite slots, video poker, & electronic table games at your favorite hometown casino. Just 40min from Boston.
67 Degrees Releases Hop’n Lockstep IPA to Raise Funds for Massachusetts Immigration & Refugee Advocacy Coalition, Apr. 14, 2021
- By 67 Degrees
- Released Hop’n Lockstep IPA to Raise Funds for Massachusetts Immigration & Refugee Advocacy Coalition
- By the Brewhound
- By Local musicians and 67 Degrees Brewery in Franklin MA
- Released 2021 inspirational 2021 video to kick the New Year off right
- By The Captain Cooler Show Beer Review
- Captain Cooler beer review of 67 Degrees Brewing Epimoni Citra SINGLE HOP IPA. I hope you sit back and enjoy. Thank you for visiting my channel. Cheers!
#massachusetts #beerreview #hazyipa
- By Mikkeller Beer, Beer’d
- By Mr. Greg Puckett